Stage 1: 01/03/17
When complete, facilities in the new two-storey building will include an entrance lobby, modern mixed sized offices, stairs, a passenger lift, wash rooms, kitchens as well as support rooms. Externally, there will be new car parking throughout and landscaping surrounding the building.
Since work commenced the following has been conducted:
• The existing building has been stripped out and demolished.
• Earth has been removed to accommodate the expanded footprint of the new building.
• Excavation work has been conducted and foundations built.
• Substructure including the construction of a lift pit.
• The erection of masonry has commenced including wind-posts.
• Externally, a new retaining wall has been built and drainage works have commenced.
Stage 2: 30/05/17
is progressing well on the project. Recent work completed includes:
Next work packaged to commence are:
Alan Hume, Contracts Manager at martin & Hamilton commented: “Work is progressing well. We plan to have the building watertight by mid-summer which will allow the internal trades to commence. Completion is planned for late 2017.”
©2017 Copyright. All Right Reserved By Design Stics